- DotNet Framework 2.0
- Win Installer 3.0
For step by step installation with example :
For step by step Configuration of webdashboard :
Following are some additional steps you may need to follow :
In your system's IIS Admin tool:
1. Map a virtual directory to the 'webdashboard' subfolder of your CCNet folder (typicallycalled ccnet)
2. In the configuration for this virtual directory, click the Configuration button of the Virtual Directory tab
3. Click Add to add a new Application Mapping
4. In Executable, enter the location of the aspnet_isapi.dll file you use look at the .aspx mapping as an example. A typical value would be
for CruiseControl.NET release 1.2.1 or earlier,
for later releases
5. In Extension, enter .xml
6. Make sure Script engine is checked and Check that file exists is not checked
7. Click OK as necessary to save your changes
8. Under the Virtual Directory's Documents tab make sure that default.aspx is added as a default document
While perfoming above steps you may encounter following errors :
Error : xml extension is already present/
Solution: it must be for version dotnet 1.1 which would be present on machine
delete the entry and add the above given
Error : "Parser Error Message: The format of the file
'ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.WebDashboard' is invalid."
1) Go into IIS Admin.
2) Right click ccnet and select Properties.
3) Click on the ASP.Net tab.
4) Set ASP.Net Version to 2.0.50727.